Halloween is nearly here and a ghostly crew is taking up residence at Cressing Temple for this year’s Spooky Fun throughout October half-term.
The event will run from Saturday 26th October to Saturday 2nd November, 11.00am-4.00pm each day. Every day will be packed with fun activities, all in the beautiful setting of Cressing Temple.
At this year’s Spooky Fun your little monsters can:
• Pick and carve their own pumpkin from the Pumpkin Patch
• Meet some slithery creatures at Snakes Alive
• Make some spooky slime to take home with them (bookable workshops for age 4 years and above)
• Transform into a terrifying creature with facepaint (suitable for age 3 and above)
• Marvel at performances from a fire eater and stilt walkers
• Watch a magic show
• Make some creepy crafts
• See a danger show, including sword swallowing
• Play some traditional games with a Halloween twist
• And more!
Hot drinks and refreshments will be available on site as well as Tiptree Tearooms will be open. Visitors are also welcome to bring their own refreshments to enjoy.
Dress to impress in your best Halloween costumes and we will see you there!
Please book your tickets and slime workshops through https://experiencetickets.co.uk/project/spooky-fun/ or telephone: 01206 573948
26 Oct to 2 Nov 2019
11am to 4pm
All the family
Online price: £14 per child. Under 3's and adults free of charge. On the day price: £15 per child. Under 3's and adults free of charge.
Book on-line or by phone
16 Sept 2019 | 23 Sept 2019 | 30 Sept 2019 | 7 Oct 2019 | 14 Oct 2019 | 21 Oct 2019
15 September 2019
Tuesday 10 December 2019 OR Thursday 12 December 2019
Wednesday 2nd October 2019
23, 24, 30 Nov, 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 Dec